Few things age a face more than bad, overdone, shaky-looking lip liner. As I’ve gotten older, a good lip liner has become harder to find. One that I ALWAYS own is Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer, and my favorite shade is “Natural.”
I’ve also tried Laura Mercier’s lip liner, and it’s good, too. But I can’t tell the difference between the two products…except for the difference in price.
Why I love my Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer:
- It’s a wood pencil, so I can keep it SHARP. I’m not a fan of mechanical liners.
- It helps stop lip color from bleeding into my lip lines.
- Beautiful, natural color options, as well as some bold colors.
- It’s not so creamy that it makes a “messy” line.
- It’s not so hard that I’m pulling and tugging at my lip line, which makes a shaky line.
- It has staying power.
I’ve been using it for years, and I still haven’t found a lip liner I love more. I highly recommend picking one up at Target while you’re there. In this post, products are linked to Amazon, where prices may vary.